Survey Technician Responsibilities:
As a Survey Technician, the majority of the responsibilities will be in the field at various job sites. Field responsibilities will include conducting topographic surveys, boundary surveys, construction staking, elevation certificates, ALTA surveys, and other miscellaneous land surveying related work. It will be expected to do office work from time to time, and office responsibilities will include drafting topographic surveys, calculating boundaries, construction staking calculations, and project research.
Survey Technician Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel are required.
- The position requires a minimum of 2 years of survey related college education or experience in a related field.
- LSIT Certification is preferred, but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have working knowledge in survey field procedures and be familiar with survey equipment, such as data collection, total stations, and GPS technology.
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D (version 2019 or higher).
- Previous experience as an intern or other full-time position in a similar position is strongly preferred.
- Travel will be required from time to time and the ability and willingness to travel is required. Travel requirements will not be more than 3-5 days at a time.
- Must always operate with the highest level of integrity and honesty at all times.
- Must be prepared to provide excellent service to our Clients.
Salary will be determined by the candidate’s skill and experience level and is highly competitive with industry standards. Benefits package includes full employee medical, dental, life and long-term disability coverage, company 401(k) plan, company profit sharing plan and performance-based bonuses.