Civil/Structural Engineer Intern Responsibilities:
The position is for a summer internship with start and end dates to be determined. Responsibilities for this position include preparing calculations, assisting with preparing technical reports, technical exhibits, and design drawings. Other responsibilities include drafting topographic surveys, preparing plans, spreadsheet calculations, technical report writing, and site visits for civil/structural engineering projects.
Civil/Structural Engineer Intern Qualifications:
- The position requires majoring in Civil Engineering at an accredited university
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Completion of Statics and Mechanics of Materials coursework
- experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Must always operate with the highest level of integrity and honesty at all times
- Must be prepared to provide excellent services to our Clients
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- EIT certification
- Upper division coursework, especially engineering design classes
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D (version 2012 or higher,) and/or Revit.
- Previous experience as an intern
Salary will be determined by the candidate’s skill and experience level and is highly competitive with industry standards.