Assistant Engineer Responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this position include preparing calculations, assisting with preparing technical reports, technical exhibits, and design drawings. Other responsibilities include drafting topographic surveys, preparing plans, spreadsheet calculations, technical report writing, site visits for civil/structural engineering projects, and communication/coordination with Clients and public agencies.
Assistant Engineer Qualifications:
- The position requires a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- 0-5 years of experience preferred with EIT Certification. PE license is a plus, but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have working knowledge in the analysis, design, and preparation of plans for building and land development projects, and have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D (version 2012 or higher,) and/or Revit is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel is required.
- Previous experience as an intern or other full-time position in a similar position is strongly preferred
- Must always operate with the highest level of integrity and honesty at all times
- Must be prepared to provide excellent service to our Client
Salary will be determined by candidate’s skill and experience level and is highly competitive with industry standards. Benefits package includes full employee medical, dental, life and long-term disability coverage, company 401(k) plan, company profit sharing plan and performance-based bonuses.