Lane Engineers’ structural engineering department has vast experience providing design and construction document services for commercial, residential, industrial, healthcare and educational facilities. We have thorough knowledge of California Building codes and are completely familiar with governmental agencies’ construction oversight requirements.
As part of our team approach, LEI engineers’ are not only knowledgeable with the structural requirements, but also have extensive experience with fire, life safety and accessibility code requirements and currently have one Certified Access Specialist (CASp) on staff. We also enjoy the benefit of being licensed in multiple states to better serve the needs of our national clients.
We are also pleased to service our clients utilizing Building Information Technology through Revit Structure as well as typical CAD drafting through the use of AutoCAD Architecture.
- Structural Analysis & Calculations for various types of building systems and materials including concrete, steel, wood and concrete masonry utilizingshearwalls, concrete tilt-ups, moment frames and braced frames.
- Non-Building Structure Design including swimming pools, mechanical unit supports, marquee signs, tanks, equipment skids, inspection platforms, catwalks and communication towers.
- Structural Investigations for Damaged Structures.
- Seismic Evaluations & Retrofits of Existing Structures
- CASp Inspections
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Shop Drawing Review
- Field Observations & Inspections
- Construction Administration
- Plan Checking Services