Lane Engineers, Inc. is a proud member of various local, state and national organizations. We strive to maintain affiliations with only those organizations that are advocates for engineering and land surveying firms, promote education and technoloy, as well as work to ensure a healthy business environment for all.
We believe that only by being proactive can we ensure that the business community is being well served by our representatives. Whether we are working on a local task force or lobbying our state officials in Sacramento we believe that only by serving can we lead.
- ACI – American Concrete Institute
- AISC – American Institute of Steel Construction
- APA – American Planning Association
- ASCE – American Society of Civil Engineers
- AWS – American Welding Society
- ACEC of CA – Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of CA
- CLSA – California Land Surveyors Association
- SEAOC – Structural Engineers Association of Southern California
- TCC – Tulare Chamber of Commerce
- TKCBE – Tulare & Kings County Builders Exchange
- PCC – Porterville Chamber of Commerce
- VCC – Visalia Chamber of Commerce
- ACEC – American Council of Engineering Companies California
- HBA – Home Builders Association – Tulare/Kings County