Lane Engineers’ Civil Engineering department provides clients with design services and consulting from the preliminary project planning stages through the completion of construction. Our civil staff has thorough knowledge of applicable laws, codes and local ordinances to help guide your project efficiently through the permitting process. Licensed and experienced professionals are involved intimately with the project and will tactfully deal and coordinate with public agencies and other consultants to produce the highest quality and most cost-effective design possible.
Most recently Lane Engineers’ civil engineering department has followed the lead of the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Movement to learn about and encourage the use of innovative construction methods and products that help preserve the natural environment.
We are up to date and proficient with the latest design and drafting software, including but not limited to: AutoCAD Land Desktop, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Transoft AutoTURN.
- Project Planning and Entitlement Processing
- Educational Facility Design
- Street Design
- Roadway Design
- Parking Lots
- Storm Drainage Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Water Systems
- Grading & Drainage Plans
- Construction Administration
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Subdivisions and Developments
- LEED design
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Dust Control Plans
- CASp Inspections
- Air Quality applications (SJVAPCD, Rule 9510)
- Williamson Act Non-Renewals and Cancellations